|Last Date to Apply:||May 22, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Masters,|
|Address:|| Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial |
Central Avenue Road, Phase-VI,
Bahria Town, Islamabad
|Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
- Gender: Male, Female
- Experience Requried: 0 – 1 /years
- Job Type: CONTRACT
- Age Requried: 18 – 45 years
- Total Positions: 10
- Region: KPK
- Expected Salary: PKR 35000 – 100000 /month
- Skills Requried: Management, Reporting, Shorthand
For all the KPK residents occupation offer is there from Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2019 OTS Application Form Download Online. Public Sector Organization KPK plans to hire the well drilled, quality and skillful petitioners are needed to apply for the Project under KPK Government, who hold the KPK domicile are needed to apply for the following posts given below.
Government Organization KPK jobs are such as (Special Secretary, Interpreter (from Pashto into Urdu), Assistant Secretary, Urdu Reporter, Deputy PRO, Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer) are the jobs which require to be fulfilled by the petitioners as shortly as possible. The employment will be made on solely merit basis. Handsome wage package will be given to the petitioners according to the KPK Provincial Project Policy.
Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate in the appropriate manner Degree from an approved university with working expertise in the related field is required to apply.
Age should be within 18 to 30 years is expected and age relaxation will be given as per Govt rules.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
- Special Secretary
- Interpreter (from Pashto into Urdu)
- Assistant Secretary
- Urdu Reporter
- Deputy PRO
- Junior Scale Stenographer
How to Apply for Govt Organization KPK Jobs:
- Application Form and Online Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the official site of Open Testing Services which is www.ots.org.pk.
- Properly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee and other documents should reach Manager Operation (WDD) Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial Central Avenue Road, Phase-VI, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of Bank Alfalah and Habib Bank.
- The deadline for submission of application is May 22, 2019.
- A competitor shall clearly mention the position applied for on the application form.
- Employees of Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Corporations will apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.