District health authorities, Primary & Secondary healthcare department Punjab queries the services of committed & Effective specialist, holding the domicile of Punjab territory for the following posts solely on an agreement basis.
The contract is shown above a policy under the policy of policy for a year of the year 2004
Amendment 2016 and the government’s current service rules.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Punjab
Age Male applicant = 5 years, female applicant= age-old stability for age 8 for age 8
Special / Inactive Person = 10 years.
The countrified quota will be required for the above-mentioned job for women, 5% for minority and 3% For disabled people.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Positions:
- Junior Technician (Dental Technician)
- Junior Technician (Dialysis Technician/Urology)
- Junior Technician (Ophthalmic Technician)
- Junior Technician (Anesthesia)
- Junior Technician (Health Technician/Medical Technician)
- Junior Technician (Dispenser/Pharmacy)
- Junior Technician (Dark Room Assistant/Radiographer/X-Ray)
- Junior Technician (Pathology)
- Junior Technician (ECG/Cardiac/ETT/ECHO)
- Junior Technician (CDC Supervisor)
- Junior Technician (LHV)
- Junior Technician (Vaccinator)
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Details
- Location: All over punjab
- Last Date to Apply: Jun 20, 2019
- Qualification Required: Intermediate, Matric,
- Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
- Organization: Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
- Gender: Male, Female
- Experience Requried: 0 – 1 /years
- Job Type: CONTRACT
- Age Requried: 18 – 25 years
- Total Positions: 2428
- Region: Punjab
- Expected Salary: PKR 20000 – 30000 /month
- Skills Requried: Technical
How to Apply for Junior Technician Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs?
- For all those candidates who want to apply, have to simply download the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Applicants have to pay the Test fee in the online offshoots of assigned banks.
- Properly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, a copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photos should reach the following address given below.
- The Deadline for submission of application is June 20, 2019.
- Unfinished applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be denied.
- The date of the test will be communicated through the NTS Site to the candidates.
- Applicants are inquired to visit the NTS Site after because the test details will be dispatched one week before the test.
- Applicants are advised to bring the original documents along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview. So, stay in connection with this page to have more and more jobs.