|Last Date to Apply:||May 24, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, |
Matric, Masters, Middle,
|Address:||Director (Hajj), Near Kohinoor|
Mills, Sector I-14, Islamabad
|Organization:||Ministry of Religious Affairs &|
- Gender: Male, Female
- Experience Requried: 0 – 1 /years
- Job Type: TEMPORARY
- Age Requried: 18 – 25 years
- Total Positions: 44
- Region: Punjab
- Expected Salary: PKR 16000 – 48000 /month
- Skills Requried: Medical, Nursing, Clerical, Driving, Hardworking
Apply for Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony Islamabad Jobs Walk-Interview Date. The job is hitting the doors of candidates from the Ministry of Religious Affairs Islamabad for Hajj Season 2019 on regular payments and asking the well trained, and also minimum educated, clever, skilled candidates on Open Merit Quota for the following situations given below.
Age of competitor should be 18-25 years and age leisure will be given As per the Govt plan and both male and female both are qualified to apply.
The eligibility for the vacant jobs includes Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric with Basic Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel and internet) with appropriate expertise as per the requirement for vacant posts. The vacant jobs are on an agreement basis originally for 6 months and will be on daily payments for which Rs. 527/- to 1,621/- per day shall be given and chosen competitors have to fulfill their responsibilities at Islamabad.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs Advertisement Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Medical Officer (Male/Female)
- Staff Nurse (Female)
- Accounts Clerk
- Ambulance Driver
- Khadim Masjid
- Room Attendant
How to Apply for the Ministry of Religious Affairs Jobs:
- Applicants want to apply should submit applications along with all related certificates to the following address given below and the last date to apply is May 24, 2019.
- Candidates satisfying guidelines are advised to appear for test/interview as per the schedule specified in the following image.
- Test/Interview will be made on 28th May 2019.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for interview.
- The petitioners who have worked formerly for these vacancies so they will be given preference.
- Aspirants without deposit slip will not be approved for an interview.