|Location:||Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, |
Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta,
|Last Date to Apply:||May 25, 2019|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate,|
|Address:||F-5/1 Aga Khan Road، Islamabad|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service|
- Gender: Male, Female
- Experience Requried: 0 – 1 /years
- Job Type: CONTRACT
- Age Requried: 18 – 33 years
- Total Positions: 26
- Region: Pakistan
- Expected Salary: PKR 15000 – 35000 /month
- Skills Requried: Computer Basics, Shorthand, Clerical, Driving, Hardworking
Pakistan FPSC jobs Online Apply Current Employment Offers
FPSC Secretariat & Provincial Offices Vacancies
are available. Applications are being offered from Federal Public Service Commission is calling the well trained, caliber and skillful petitioners are expected to apply for the amount of the jobs given below.
the jobs which require to be filled with the overall qualification of Graduate, Bachelors, Intermediate and Primary pass applicants are required to apply for such posts with shorthand typewriting speed of 80/40 with computer knowledge is needed to hold for Stenotypist and Driver should be having the driving expertise and valid driving license is required to apply. Age limit should be 18-28, 18-25 and 21-30 years is required with 5 years general age leisure will be given to the candidates.
A quota is kept for Punjab, Minorities, Sindh, AJK, Balochistan, GB/FATA, KPK, and Local Islamabad and Peshawar are expected to apply for the given jobs. Candidates will be posted FPSC’s Secretariat and it’s Provincial Offices. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For Current FPSC Jobs: Click Here
Application is called to fill the following temporary likely to be persistent vacancies in the Federal Public Service Commission secretariate and its provincial offices.
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Statistical Assistant (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How to Apply for Pakistan FPSC Jobs:
- Applicants meeting all guidelines are recommended to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Deadline to apply is May 25, 2019.
- By hand or by post applications will not be considered.
- Claimants must symbolize the name of desired Test Centre as Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, and Quetta for written test and interview.
- No application for change of center will be allowed.
- Written Test will be held after one month of the closing date.