Check Out Sindh Prisons Department Jobs Download Application Form. Differently abled male/ female persons referring to Sindh province. Sindh Prisons Department has newly published several jobs for separately abled bodies upon the 5% reserved quota in the department.
The Sindh Prisons Department essentially requires people for the posts of Religious Teacher (BS- 12), Primary Teachers (BS- 06/ 07), Dispensers (BS- 09), Junior Clerk (BS- 11), Generator Operators (BS- 05), Electricians (BS- 05), Plumber/ Pump Mistri (BS- 05) and Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper (BS- 01).
If you are qualified for any of these jobs, we strongly suggest you avail this chance and become a part of the highly reputed department of Sindh. The last to apply for these jobs is July 20, 2019. So, hurry up and apply now. You may find extended details related to a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure and terms and conditions in the remaining article below. Spare a few minutes and follow the article.
Current Vacant Positions
- (01) Religious Teacher (BS- 12)
- (02) Primary Teachers (BS- 06/ 07)
- (03) Dispensers (BS- 09)
- (06) Junior Clerk (BS- 11)
- (02) Generator Operators (BS- 05)
- (02) Electricians (BS- 05)
- (01) Plumber/ Pump Mistri (BS- 05)
- (14) Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper (BS- 01)
Religious Teacher: Matriculation, Dars-e-Nizamai Sanad (degree).
Primary Teachers: Matriculation (at least 2nd division) having certification of Primary Teaching.
Dispensers: Matriculation (Science), Certified Dispenser
Junior Clerk: Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
Generator Operators: Certified in generator operating from any technical board.
Electricians: Matriculation, diploma in electrical from any institution that is recognized by the Sindh Board of Technical Education.
Plumber/ Pump Mistri: Having work experience of plumbing and pump operating & repairing
Sanitary Workers/ Sweeper: Literate individuals will be given preference
Religious Teachers: Knowledge of Quran and Hadith, proficiency in the Arabic language
Junior Clerk: At least 30 words per minute typing speed
Electricians: 02 years’ experience in the field
18- 28 years (for Primary Teachers/ Dispensers/ Junior Clerks/ Generator Operators/ Electricians/ and Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper).
22- 30 years (for Religious Teachers and Plumber/ Pump Mistri).
How To Apply for Sindh Prison Department Jobs:
- Qualified applicants willing to join the Sindh Prisons Department for any of the above posts can apply for the job by following application procedure described below.
- Write a job application on a plain piece of paper. Kindly, specify the job title in the subject line of the application and underline it.
- Make a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume giving your bio-data, educational qualification and achievements, skills/ experience and contact information.
- Dispatch the job application and a copy of curriculum vitae (CV)/ Resume along with attested photocopies of educational certificates, Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), domicile certificate, Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC), experience certificate (if required), and two recent passport size photographs enclosed in an envelope on the address given below. Use a registered portal/ courier service to prevent delay or loss.
- The last date to submit the application at the address given below is July 20, 2019; applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- Government servants willing to apply for any of the above posts shall apply through proper channel.
- Candidates called for the test/ interview will have bear expenses on their own as no TA/DA will be given by the recruitment department.