Get the freshest job offer from Social Welfare Jobs Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab online Apply & Eligibility Criteria. Social Welfare Jobs Bait-ul-Maal Punjab are available and it is seeing to hire trained, skillful and able applicants to fill the following jobs named as (Male Nurse (BPS-12), Female Nurse (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Craft Supervisor (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-04), Cook (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01), Attendant (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01)).
Social Welfare Jobs are based at the Social Welfare Complex Township Lahore. Applicants required to apply should hold a qualification Intermediate / Matric / Middle in the appropriate control to apply.
Social Welfare Jobs Bait-Ul-Maal Department is the Govt department and as it relates to Punjab now so its directed by the Govt of Punjab and the main aim of this department is to provide social help and aid to the needy people and is known as the financial institution which is held responsible for the administration of taxes in the Islam States and much more. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
The placement will be done on a pure agreement basis and it can be extendable on the competent performance of a person. So, only fit applicants are encouraged to step forward and apply positively for the abandoned job as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Male Nurse (BPS-12)
- Female Nurse (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Craft Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
How To Apply for Social Welfare Jobs :
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 applicants needs to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 5 to 10 forms along with attested copies of the educational document, experience certification, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The Last date for submission of application is July 15, 2019.
- Applicants from Government/Semi-Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2019